If someone were to ask you to name your most valuable salesperson, would your website be in the running?
While it may not be a flesh-and-blood team member, your website holds great value for your company not only in terms of sales, but also in terms of marketing. And a cohesive “look” plays a role in that.
Take a moment and see what a lovely-to-look-at WordPress site can do for you:
- Impressiveness: Regardless of whether your company solely exists online or has an actual storefront, your website is usually the first “face” your customers and prospects see, so it’s important to make a good impression.
- Visibility: A well-established website gives people the opportunity to meet you before they decide to work with or purchase from you. If you don’t have a website, then you’re allowing their opinion of you to be formulated based on the opinion of others through business review sites and social media commentary.
- Availability: Paul Cookson once said:
Websites promote you 24/7: No employee will do that.And he was right.
- Lead Generation: Actively pursuing leads can take up a lot of your company’s time and money. When a website is done right, it should be converting leads on its own.
- Legitimization: These days it isn’t enough to just have a website—especially if it isn’t regularly updated or modernly designed. A good looking, well-thought-out, and carefully maintained website can help to establish a positive opinion of your brand before anyone even decides to communicate with you directly.
Websites serve a number of other functions, but in terms of helping to establish and bolster your brand’s identity, these are the key takeaways. It’s important to remember that in order to reap all these benefits, you must first have a website. You then need to manage it from an easy-to-use platform like WordPress. And it needs to be extremely well-planned-out—in messaging, in layout, and especially in design.
So, if you’ve been thinking about building a website for a while now and you aren’t sure where to start, let us help you develop a solid plan to move forward and create that 24/7 sales representation you need.